Thursday, August 20, 2009

One more Happy Birthday...




In all the Birthday madness at my house this month, I forgot to give a birthday shoutout to my sweet husband! Chad's birthday was on August 10th. He was a little sad at coming another year closer to 40, but in the end he managed to have a good day. I made him a special dinner, we had some friends over for dinner and cake and Icecream. And the kids were so sweet to Chad all day.


They must have asked him a couple dozen times what kind of cake he wanted. They had a hard time understanding that he just wanted a round chocolate cake. Jacob tried to convince him to get a race car cake, or a spider man cake.... but, I don't make those kind of cakes.

Chad is my sweet sweety and I love him. He puts up with me and brings out the best in me. I have very grateful for having another happy year with him and look forward to a lifetime more.
And also, a happy birthday to my mother-in -law, Lynnette. Her birthday is today. Lynnette is a wonderful Mother in Law. She is fun and thoughtful. She is smart and kind. Lynnette (and Phil) raised for boys who are all now wonderful people. I am looking forward to living near her again soon. (Very Near for a little while :) )




2 comments:

all about the girls said...

Never realized how much Phoebe looks like Chad! Happy Birthday!

Alainarae said...

Happy Birthday, Chad! You are a good match for Annie! And such a good dad! We miss you!