Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Pictures

Finally, some pictures I am finally getting around to. This is Lia Belle, on her very Barbie bike! She is doing so well on it. Now that she is gaining some confidence she is going faster and enjoying it.
We went to Seattle two weekends ago and Chad took Jacob to a Mariners game. They had so much fun. I love this picture!


I love this picture of Phoebe. She is really into shoes. Especially Lia Belles sparkly shoes. If they come off of Lia Belle's feet they are soon to be found on Phoebes. I think it is so funny how she puts them on backwards. I mean,the toe of the shoe is pointing behind Phoebe.

Phoebe on Chad's birthday. We ate our cake outside and pretty much forgot about Phoebe sitting inside in her high chair. This was the mess we found. So cute!



2 comments:

Alainarae said...

How sad you left Phoebe inside all by her lonesome! What a beauty!

Anderson Family said...

I cannot wait to see your kids a lot more!!! When do you arrive in Utah? and...can your kids come play!?! :) Lisa