
Oh.... My! Lia Belle is such a girl!!! She cracks me up! And Yet, I'm a little worried that she is going to grow up to be vain...
She has been on my case to buy her more Fancy Sunday dresses because "I don't have that many!" So a few weeks ago I bought here and PHoebe and Jacob some cute dress clothes that will be their easter clothes and she has been begging to wear them. So today, the sun was shining and I was hopeful for spring so I let her wear them. She pranced around so pleased with her new dress, talking about how pretty it is, and how it twirls.
Then when we were sitting in church, I saw her looking around at everyone and she leans over and whispers in my ear - "Mommy, do you think you are the prettiest mommy?"
I said, "I don't know, what do you think?"
Lia Bell smiled and said, "I think you are."
How sweet is that. Lets just say that love is blind because I am by far not the prettiest mommy at church!
She does worry me, she spends a lot of time thinking about and talking about her clothes, her hair, her bracelets, and if she is pretty. She eats her vegetable only because we tell her they will make her pretty. What a kid!
3 comments:
I'm going to brainwash my children into thinking I'm the prettiest Mommy. Not that you did that, she's just a good girl! Maybe we should all stop telling her how pretty she is! lol
She is so stinkin cute!!! And beautiful just like her mommy!
I wonder if that has anything to do with you making her call you "pretty mommy" when she was younger...
Post a Comment