

THis was a large jar of Cetaphil from Costco that wasn't even a fourth of the way used, by the time Phoebe was done with it there was just a little bit left and I threw it away. This kid is obsessed with lotion. After baths, I put lotion on all the kids and Phoebe loves to help put lotion on Jacob and Lia Belle and then I have to pry it out of her hands to put it away. I guess you could say I wasn't too upset with her since I took time to grab the camara and take a picture before I cleaned her up. When I said, "OOOHHH! Phoebe! What are you doing?!" She looked up and said, "Oh My Goodness! MOmmy! NEW JEANS PLEASE!" All of a sudden she was aware that lotion all over her clothes didn't feel so good.
5 comments:
She can say "oh my goodnes"!! That is so cute! Milo has still yet to say a sentence longer than 2 words. I am so jealous! Looks like a new bedspread might be in order, too!
Hahaha those are funny pictures! She's a busy body! soo cute!
Yikes! Did your bedspread survive? Phoebe is so cute. I wish I could hear her talk!
I love that she said oh my goodness!! Aubrey is a little lotion fiend as well...little stinkers!
That is SO funny! Wow, that really is a lot of lotion. I always figure that taking cute pictures makes the mess easier to clean up!
Post a Comment