Then we made it Albion Basin. This place has always had a calming, serene feeling to me. I love going there. We walked up to the campsite where we had Jacob's first birthday party and we told them all about it and what a great birthday party it was. Then the kids thought it was funny to take pictures of them kissing my belly. Then we made our way home, listening to fun music all the way home. I must admit, Louis Armstrong's Wonderful World, always brings me to tears, especially when he sings, "I hear babies cry, I watch them grow..." WAAAHHHH!! My babies are growing right before my eyes. I am grateful for this quiet, slow time we had this afternoon. And again, Albion Basin proved to me why it is worth all the frustration to get there.


Sunday, September 25, 2011
Annual Albion Basin Family Outing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that pic! Very sweet! I never did that with any of my pregnancies & I wish I had:) you'll cherish that when your baby is all grown up:)
Cute!! I remember Jacob's birthday there! At least one of them:) I love the pic of Chad kissing your tummy! And I hate getting everyone ready to get out the door, but if we don't create those memories, who will? Way to go. The basin can be your happy place during labor:)
Post a Comment