Now that the other kids are in school all day, and before this baby comes, I am truly treasuring the time I get to spend with my Phoebe Kate. She is such a joy to be around! Today, while I was getting dressed she brought her baby onto the bed and played so sweetly, rocking her baby, wrapping her in a blanket and singing her songs. It was so sweet to watch. Then when we went to the grocery store she starts chattering. "Mom, next time we come with my sister she can sit in the cart with me." "do you mean Lia Belle?" (Not sure if she was talking about the baby to come) She said, "Yes, Lia Belle. Ahhh Mom, Lia Belle is the BEST sister EVER!!!" My heart just melted right there! They do love each other and they are excited to share a bedroom, which I hope we can get that done soon. I like this picture from Jacob's baptism day. I told them to stand by each other and smile and Phoebe said, "Lia you smile and I'll do this!" Then she made that face that you see right there. It was pretty funny. I don't know where she comes up with half of the ideas that pop into her head. I am so grateful that she is an easy-going, happy-go-lucky, kid. She goes with the flow and is so enthusiastic about EVERYTHING! for example, "Phoebe, would you please go put this towel in your bathroom?" "Yes MOM!!! I can do it SOOO FAST! Because I drank a green smoothie! I'll show you!!" Then Zoom! Down the hall she runs! Love this kid! I hope I get another one just like her!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Time with Phoebe
Now that the other kids are in school all day, and before this baby comes, I am truly treasuring the time I get to spend with my Phoebe Kate. She is such a joy to be around! Today, while I was getting dressed she brought her baby onto the bed and played so sweetly, rocking her baby, wrapping her in a blanket and singing her songs. It was so sweet to watch. Then when we went to the grocery store she starts chattering. "Mom, next time we come with my sister she can sit in the cart with me." "do you mean Lia Belle?" (Not sure if she was talking about the baby to come) She said, "Yes, Lia Belle. Ahhh Mom, Lia Belle is the BEST sister EVER!!!" My heart just melted right there! They do love each other and they are excited to share a bedroom, which I hope we can get that done soon. I like this picture from Jacob's baptism day. I told them to stand by each other and smile and Phoebe said, "Lia you smile and I'll do this!" Then she made that face that you see right there. It was pretty funny. I don't know where she comes up with half of the ideas that pop into her head. I am so grateful that she is an easy-going, happy-go-lucky, kid. She goes with the flow and is so enthusiastic about EVERYTHING! for example, "Phoebe, would you please go put this towel in your bathroom?" "Yes MOM!!! I can do it SOOO FAST! Because I drank a green smoothie! I'll show you!!" Then Zoom! Down the hall she runs! Love this kid! I hope I get another one just like her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I sure miss that Pheobe!
Post a Comment