Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

"He is Risen! He is Risen! Sing it out with Joyful Voice!! He has burst His Three Days Prison, Let the Whole Wide Earth Rejoice! Death is Conquered! Man Is Free!! Christ has won the Victory!!"
My favorite Hymn that we have been singing every night this week for bedtime. We had a great day at Church today. I loved hearing all the talks on the ressurection and Atonement. I Love dressing my kids up in bright new clothes. I love Spring time, and the promise of newness and sunshine! 
I always miss my Grandparents so much on Easter. I can't even remember the last time I spent Easter with my family. It has probably been 15 years? Next year we might need to have an Easter family reunion instead of a Christmas one? I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. And Remember, we would not be celebrating Christmas, if it wasn't for Easter. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures Annie! I'm in for an Easter reunion!