Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy Fifth Birthday to my Sweet P!

Phoebe turned 5 this month. And If I didn't have another little baby I would be very upset! Phoebe has been the happiest, most joyful person I have ever known. Phoebe lights up a room with her smile and laughter. Nothing gets her down for long. 
Phoebe, 1 day old.


Phoebe in Hawaii, 9 months
Phoebe's 1st Birthday
Phoebe around 2, Cannon Beach, OR
2 years, Hawaii


Phoebe,  21/2 Holt, MO



Almost 3, sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time.

3 year old beauty





3 1/2 and the happiest big sister EVER!!



4 years old

4years old and the happiest big sister!

5 year old Birthday Breakfast in bed
I have so many beautiful pictures of Phoebe it was hard to choose. I love my Phoebe Kate!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! So adorable!!! I can't believe our babies are five!!! Where has the time gone???? Give her a squeeze for me!

Cindy Feuz said...

Those are such great pictures of her. Love it! Love you Phoebe!